Complete eTextbook Content:
Chapter Opening Vignettes
Biochemistry in Perspective Essays
Biochemistry in the Lab Boxes
General and Organic Chemistry Review Primer
1. Biochemistry: An Introduction
2. Living Cells
3. Water: The Matrix of Life
5. Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
8. Carbohydrate Metabolism
9. Aerobic Metabolism I: The Citric Acid Cycle
10. Aerobic Metabolism II: Electron Transport and Oxidative Phosphorylation
11. Lipids and Membranes
12. Lipid Metabolism
14. Nitrogen Metabolism I: Synthesis
15. Nitrogen Metabolism II: Degradation
16. Integration of Metabolism
17. Nucleic Acids
18. Genetic Information
19. Protein Synthesis
Name: Biochemistry: The Molecular Basis of Life 7th Edition
Author: James R. McKee, Trudy McKee
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Biochemistry: The Molecular Basis of Life 7th Edition, by James R. McKee, Trudy McKee.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1363 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!