Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I: AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY.
1. Careers in the Automotive Industry.
2. Workplace Skills.
3. Basic Theories and Math.
4. Automotive Systems.
5. Hand Tools and Shop Equipment.
6. Diagnostic Equipment and Special Tools.
7. Working Safely in the Shop.
8. Preventative Maintenance and Basic Services.
Part II: ENGINES.
9. Automotive Engine Designs and Diagnosis.
10. Engine Disassembly and Cleaning.
11. Lower-End Theory and Service.
12. Upper-End Theory and Service.
13. Engine Sealing and Reassembly.
14. Lubricating and Cooling Systems.
Part III: ELECTRICITY.
15. Basics of Electrical Systems.
16. General Electrical System Diagnostics and Service.
17. Batteries: Theory, Diagnosis, and Service.
18. Starting and Motor Systems.
19. Charging Systems.
20. Lighting Systems.
21. Instrumentation and Information Displays.
22. Basics of Electronics and Computer Systems.
23. Electrical Accessories.
Part IV: ENGINE PERFORMANCE.
24. Engine Performance Systems.
25. Detailed Diagnosis and Sensors.
26. Ignition Systems.
27. Ignition System Diagnosis and Service.
28. Gasoline, Diesel and Other Fuels.
29. Fuel Delivery Systems.
30. Electronic Fuel Injection.
31. Fuel Injection Diagnosis and Service.
32. Intake and Exhaust Systems.
33. Emission Control Systems.
34. Emission Control Diagnosis and Service.
35. Hybrid Vehicles.
36. Electric Vehicles.
Part V: MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS AND TRANSAXLES.
38. Manual Transmissions and Transaxles.
39. Manual Transmission and Transaxle Service.
40. Drive Axles and Differentials.
Part VI: AUTOMATIC TRANMISSIONS AND TRANSAXLES.
41. Automatic Transmissions and Transaxles.
42. Electronic Automatic Transmissions.
43. Automatic Transmission and Transaxle Service.
44. Four- and All-Wheel Drive.
Part VII: SUSPENSION AND STEERING SYSTEMS.
45. Tires and Wheels.
46. Suspension Systems.
47. Steering Systems.
48. Restraint Systems: Theory, Diagnosis, and Service.
49. Wheel Alignment.
Part VIII: BRAKES.
50. Brake Systems.
51. Drum Brakes.
52. Disc Brakes.
53. Antilock Brake, Traction Control, and Stability Control Systems.
Part IX: PASSENGER COMFORT.
54. Heating and Air Conditioning.
55. Heating and Air Conditioning Diagnosis and Service.
Name: Automotive Technology: A Systems Approach 7th Edition
Author: Jack Erjavec, Rob Thompson
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Automotive Technology: A Systems Approach 7th Edition, by Jack Erjavec, Rob Thompson.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1921 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!