Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Client Acceptance
2. Understanding the Client’s Business and Assessing Risks
3. Professional and Ethical Issues
4. Accounting Fraud and Auditor Legal Liability
5. Internal Control Over Financial Reporting
6. The Impact of Information Technology
7. Planning Materiality
8. Analytical Procedures
9. Auditing Cash, Fair Value, and Revenues
10. Planning and Performing Audit Procedures in the Revenue and Expenditure Cycles
11. Developing and Evaluating Audit Documentation
12. Completing the Audit, Reporting to Management, and External Reporting
Name: Auditing Cases: An Interactive Learning Approach, 7th Edition
Author: Mark S Beasley, Frank A. Buckless, Steven M. Glover, Douglas F Prawitt
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Auditing Cases: An Interactive Learning Approach, 7th Edition, by Mark S Beasley, Frank A. Buckless, Steven M. Glover, Douglas F Prawitt.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 443 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!