Complete eTextbook Content:
Part 1: THE AUDITING AND ASSURANCE SERVICES PROFESSION
1. Assurance and auditing: an overview
2. Audit regulation, structure of the profession and auditor’s liability
3. Ethics, independence and corporate governance
Part 2: PLANNING AND RISK ASSESSMENT
4. Overview of elements of the financial report audit process
5. Planning, understanding the entity and assessing business risk
6. Assessing inherent risk, and other specific business risks
7. Understanding and assessing internal control
Part 3: RESPONSE TO ASSESSED RISKS: TESTS OF CONTROLS AND TESTS OF DETAILS
8. Tests of controls
9. Substantive tests of transactions and balances
10. Audit sampling
Part 4: COMPLETION AND COMMUNICATION
11. Completion and review
12. The auditor’s reporting obligations
Part 5: OTHER ASSURANCE SERVICES
13. Other assurance services and advanced topics
14. Internal auditing
15. Audit and assurance services in the public sector
Appendix: Continuous case study: background information
Name: Auditing & Assurance Services in Australia 7th Edition
Author: Grant Gay, Roger Simnett
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Auditing & Assurance Services in Australia 7th Edition, by Grant Gay, Roger Simnett.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 759 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!