Complete eTextbook Content:
- Introduction and Review of Audit and Assurance
- Ethics, Legal Liability and Client Acceptance
- Audit Planning I
- Audit Planning II
- Audit Evidence
- Sampling and Overview of the Risk Response Phase of the Audit
- Understanding and Testing the Client’s System of Internal Controls
- Execution of the Audit-Performing Substantive Procedures
- Auditing Sales and Receivables
- Auditing Purchases, Payables and Payroll
- Auditing Inventories and PPE
- Auditing Cash and Investments
- Completing and Reporting on the Audit
Name: Auditing: A Practical Approach, 3rd Canadian Edition
Author: Robyn Moroney, Fiona Campbell, Jane Hamilton, Valerie Warren
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Auditing: A Practical Approach, 3rd Canadian Edition, by Robyn Moroney, Fiona Campbell, Jane Hamilton, Valerie Warren.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1099 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!