Complete eTextbook Content:
2. Intelligent Agents
3. Solving Problems by Searching
4. Search in Complex Environments
5. Adversarial Search and Games
6. Constraint Satisfaction Problems
7. Logical Agents
8. First-Order Logic
9. Inference in First-Order Logic
10. Knowledge Representation
11. Automated Planning
12. Quantifying Uncertainty
13. Probabilistic Reasoning
14. Probabilistic Reasoning over Time
15. Probabilistic Programming
16. Making Simple Decisions
17. Making Complex Decisions
18. Multiagent Decision Making
19. Learning from Examples
20. Learning Probabilistic Models
21. Deep Learning
22. Reinforcement Learning
23. Natural Language Processing
24. Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing
26. Philosophy and Ethics of AI
27. The Future of AI
Name: Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach (Subscription), 4th Edition
Author: Stuart Russell, Peter Norvig
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach (Subscription), 4th Edition, by Stuart Russell, Peter Norvig.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 3466 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!