Complete eTextbook Content:
1. The Role of Statistics in Engineering
3. Discrete Random Variables and Probability Distributions
4. Continuous Random Variables and Probability Distributions
5. Joint Probability Distributions
6. Descriptive Statistics
7. Sampling Distributions and Point Estimation of Parameters
8. Statistical Intervals for a Single Sample
9. Tests of Hypotheses for a Single Sample
10. Statistical Inference for Two Samples
11. Simple Linear Regression and Correlation
12. Multiple Linear Regression
13. Design and Analysis of Single-Factor Experiments: The Analysis of Variance
14. Design of Experiments with Several Factors
15. Statistical Quality Control
Appendix A Statistical Tables and Charts
Appendix B Bibliography
Appendix C Summary of Confidence Intervals and Hypothesis Testing Equations for One and Two Sample Applications
Name: Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers, 7th Edition
Author: Douglas C. Montgomery, George C. Runger
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers 7th Edition, by Douglas C. Montgomery, George C. Runger.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 710 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!