Complete eBook Content:
Part I. Current Antibiotics and Their Mechanism of Action
1. Resistance to Aminoglycosides: Glycomics and the Link to the Human Gut Microbiome
2. Mechanisms of Action and of Resistance to Quinolones
4. Glycopeptide Antibiotics: Mechanism of Action and Recent Developments
5. Current Macrolide Antibiotics and Their Mechanisms of Action
Part II. Mechanism of Antibiotic Resistance
6. Impact of Key and Secondary Drug Resistance Mutations on Structure and Activity of β‐Lactamases
7. Acquired Resistance from Gene Transfer
8. Antimicrobial Efflux Pumps
9. Bacterial Persistence in Biofilms and Antibiotics: Mechanisms Involved
Part III. Socio-Economical Perspectives and Impact of AR
10. Sources of Antibiotic Resistance: Zoonotic, Human, Environment
11. Antibiotic Resistance: Immunity‐Acquired Resistance: Evolution of Antimicrobial Resistance Among Extended‐Spectrum β‐Lactamases and Carbapenemases in Klebsiella pneumonia and Escherichia coli
12. Extended‐Spectrum‐β‐Lactamase and Carbapenemase‐Producing Enterobacteriaceae in Food‐Producing Animals in Europe: An Impact on Public Health?
Part IV. Therapeutic Strategy for Overcoming AR
13. AR Mechanism‐Based Drug Design
14. Antibiotics from Natural Sources
15. Bacteriophage Proteins as Antimicrobials to Combat Antibiotic Resistance
16. Antibiotic Modification Addressing Resistance
17. Sensitizing Agents to Restore Antibiotic Resistance
18. Repurposing Antibiotics to Treat Resistant Gram‐Negative Pathogens
19. Nontraditional Medicines for Treatment of Antibiotic Resistance
20. Therapeutic Options for Treatment of Infections by Pathogenic Biofilms
Part V. Strategies to Prevent the Spread of AR
21. Rapid Analytical Methods to Identify Antibiotic‐Resistant Bacteria
22. Effective Methods for Disinfection and Sterilization
23. Strategies to Prevent the Spread of Antibiotic Resistance: Understanding the Role of Antibiotics in Nature and Their Rational Use
Part VI. Public Policy
24. Strategies to Reduce or Eliminate Resistant Pathogens in the Environment
Name: Antibiotic Drug Resistance
Author: José-Luis Capelo-Martínez, Gilberto Igrejas
This is a eBook for the actual hardbook of Antibiotic Drug Resistance, by José-Luis Capelo-Martínez, Gilberto Igrejas.
eBook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 701 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original book. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!