Complete eTextbook Content:
- Science of Zoology and Evolution of Animal Diversity2. Animal Ecology
- Animal Architecture
- Taxonomy and Phylogeny of Animals
- Unicellular Eukaryotes
- Sponges: Phylum Porifera
- Cnidarians and Ctenophores
- Acoelomorpha, Platyzoa, and Mesozoa: Flatworms, Gastrotrichs, Gnathiferans, and Mesozoans
- Polyzoa and Kryptrochozoa: Cycliophora, Entoprocta, Ectoprocta, Brachiopoda, Phoronida, and Nemertea
- Annelids and Allied Taxa
- Smaller Ecdysozoans
- Chaetognaths, Echinoderms, and Hemichordates
- Vertebrate Beginnings: The Chordates
- The Early Tetrapods and Modern Amphibians
- Amniote Origins and Nonavian Reptiles
Name: Animal Diversity 8th Edition
Author: Cleveland Hickman, Jr.; Larry Roberts; Susan Keen; Allan Larson; David Eisenhour
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Animal Diversity 8th Edition, by Cleveland Hickman, Jr.; Larry Roberts; Susan Keen; Allan Larson; David Eisenhour.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1169 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!