Complete eTextbook Content:
Volume 1 includes Chapters 1-13
Part 1: Transformations of North America, 1491–1700
1. Colliding Worlds, 1491–1600
2. American Experiments, 1521–1700
Part 2: British North America and the Atlantic World, 1607–1763
3. The British Atlantic World, 1607–1750
4. Growth, Diversity, and Conflict, 1720–1763
5. The Problem of Empire, 1754–1776
6. Making War and Republican Governments, 1776–1789
7. Hammering Out a Federal Republic, 1787–1820
Part 4: Overlapping Revolutions, 1800–1848
8. Economic Transformations, 1800–1848
9. A Democratic Revolution, 1800–1848
10. Religion, Reform, and Culture, 1820–1848
11. Imperial Ambitions, 1820–1848
Part 5: Consolidating a Continental Union, 1844–1877
12. Sectional Conflict and Crisis, 1844–1860
13. Bloody Ground: The Civil War, 1861–1865
Name: America’s History: Concise Edition, Volume 1 9th Edition
Author: Rebecca Edwards, Eric Hinderaker, Robert O. Self, James A. Henretta
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of America’s History: Concise Edition, Volume 1 9th Edition, by Edwards, Hinderaker, Self, Henretta.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1320 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!