Complete eTextbook Content:
- Accounting–Present and Past
- Financial Statements and Accounting Concepts/Principles
- Fundamental Interpretations Made From Financial Statement Data
- The Bookkeeping Process and Transaction Analysis
- Accounting for and Presentation of Current Assets
- Accounting for and Presentation of Property, Plant and Equipment,and other Noncurrent Assets
- Accounting for and Presentation of Liabilities
- Accounting for and Presentation of Stockholders’ Equity
- The Income Statement and the Statement of Cash Flows
- Corporate Governance, Notes to the Financial Statements and Other Disclosures
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Managerial Accounting and Cost–Volume–Profit Analysis
- Cost Accounting and Reporting
- Cost Planning
- Cost Control
- Costs for Decision Making
Name: Accounting: What the Numbers Mean 10th Edition
Author: David Marshall, Wayne McManus, Daniel Viele
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Accounting: What the Numbers Mean 10th Edition, by David Marshall, Wayne McManus, Daniel Viele.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 806 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!