Complete eTextbook Content:
PART I: OVERVIEW OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
- The Information System: An Accountant’s Perspective.
- Introduction to Transaction Processing.
- Ethics, Fraud, and Internal Control.
PART II: TRANSACTION CYCLES AND BUSINESS PROCESSES.
- The Revenue Cycle.
- The Expenditure Cycle Part I: Purchases and Cash Disbursements Procedures.
- The Expenditure Cycle Part II: Payroll Processing and Fixed Asset Procedures.
- The Conversion Cycle.
- Financial Reporting and Management Reporting Systems.
PART III: ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES IN ACCOUNTING INFORMATION.
- Database Management Systems.
- The REA Approach to Business Process Modeling.
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems.
- Electronic Commerce Systems.
PART IV: SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES.
- Managing the Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Construct, Deliver, and Maintain Systems Project.
PART V: COMPUTER CONTROLS AND AUDITING.
- IT Controls Part I: Sarbanes-Oxley and IT Governance.
- IT Controls Part II: Security and Access.
- IT Controls Part III: Systems Development, Program Changes, Application Controls.
Name: Accounting Information Systems, 8th Edition
Author: James A. Hall
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Accounting Information Systems, 8th Edition, by James A. Hall.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1135 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!