Complete eTextbook Content:
PART ONE: AIS and the Business
1. Accounting Information Systems and Firm Value
2. Accountants as Business
3. Data Modeling
4. Relational Databases and Enterprise Systems
PART TWO Business Processes
5. Sales and Collections Business Process
6. Purchase and Payments Business Process
7. Conversion Business Process
8. Integrated Project
9. Data Analytics in Accounting
10. Reporting Processes and eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL)
PART THREE Managing and Evaluating AIS Projects
11. Accounting Information Systems and Internal Controls
12. Information Security and Computer Fraud
13. Monitoring and Auditing AIS
PART FOUR AIS Development and Management
14. The Balanced Scorecard and Business Value of Information Technology
15. Evaluating AIS Investments
16. The Systems Development Life Cycle and Project Management: Addressing the Challenges of Building AIS Systems
Name: Accounting Information Systems 2nd Edition
Author: Vernon Richardson, Chengyee Chang, Rod Smith
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Accounting Information Systems 2nd Edition, by Vernon Richardson, Chengyee Chang, Rod Smith.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 465 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!