Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction to Accounting Information Systems.
2. Enterprise Systems.
3. Electronic Business (E-Business) Systems.
4. Documenting Information Systems.
5. Database Management Systems.
6. Relational Databases and SQL.
7. Controlling Information Systems: Introduction to Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Control.
8. Controlling Information Systems: Introduction to Pervasive Controls.
9. Controlling Information Systems: Business Process and Application Controls.
10. The Order Entry/Sales (OE/S) Process.
11. The Billing/Accounts Receivable/Cash Receipts (B/AR/CR) Process.
12. The Purchasing Process.
13. The Accounts Payable/Cash Disbursements (AP/CD) Process.
14. The Human Resources (HR) Management and Payroll Processes.
15. Integrated Production Processes (IPP).
16. The General Ledger and Business Reporting (GL/BR) Process.
17. Acquiring and Implementing Accounting Information Systems.
Name: Accounting Information Systems, 11th Edition
Author: Ulric J. Gelinas, Richard B. Dull, Patrick Wheeler, Mary Callahan Hill
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Accounting Information Systems, 11th Edition, by Ulric J. Gelinas, Richard B. Dull, Patrick Wheeler, Mary Callahan Hill.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 746 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!