Complete eTextbook Content:
Abnormal Psychology in Science and Clinical Practice
1. Abnormal Psychology: Past and Present
2. Research in Abnormal Psychology
3. Models of Abnormality
4. Clinical Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Problems of Anxiety and Mood
5. Anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive, and Related Disorders
6. Disorders of Trauma and Stress
7. Depressive and Bipolar Disorders
8. Treatments for Depressive and Bipolar Disorders
Problems of the Mind and Body
10. Disorders Featuring Somatic Symptoms
11. Eating Disorders
12. Substance Use and Addictive Disorders
13. Sexual Disorders and Gender Variations
Problems of Psychosis and the Cognitive Function
14. Schizophrenia and Related Disorders
15. Treatments for Schizophrenia and Other Severe Mental Disorders
16. Personality Disorders
17. Disorders Common Among Children and Adolescents
18. Disorders of Aging and Cognition
19. Law, Society, and the Mental Health Profession
Name: Abnormal Psychology 10th Edition
Author: Ronald J. Comer, Jonathan S. Comer
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Abnormal Psychology 10th Edition, by Ronald J. Comer; Jonathan S. Comer.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 2014 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!